Monday, December 10, 2007

This weekend was SOMETHING ELSE

Saturday was fun @ first ......

Photo Shoot with Keith Bishton at the Continuum.

Then went downhill.....

Then I get a phone-call, about My grandma being in the Hospital.
Apparently, she had a Mild Heart Attack & has Pnemonia.
While My parents were going to see her, they got into a car accident (6-car-pile-up). Gotta luv these Chicago slippery roads. Luckily, nobody was hurt.

Sunday...

Watching the Detroit Lions lose to the Cowboys was a bummer.
Laziness on Sundays are common.

Going to the Hospital yesterday night was heart-breaking... because I HATE seeing My grandma in the Hospital.

She's going to be 80 years old this December, We want her to live, I hate seeing her sick, and I hope she'll make it.

Pray for her !

No comments: