Thursday, January 3, 2008

Booking for 2008


2008 is here folks.
It's time for Me to plan ahead.

I have experience in the Performance Arts, Hosting Parties and great experience in the Modeling Industry.

SOOOOO....

PROMOTERS: If you want Me to host your event OR just perform @ your party, then EMAIL ME TO INQUIRE:

mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com

Where have I performed?

NUMEROUS times in Chicago!
Elsewhere....
Detroit, Tampa, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Montreal Canada, Munich Germany.

Good descriptions of My shows...
Fetish, BDSM, Erotica, Raunchy

A FEW performance photos are located in My Myspace Gallery.

DETROIT SHOW @ EXOTICA DETROIT I (photos by STEVE MARS with school-girl MARA MARS) ....





What do I host:

www.bondagenightchicago.com







PHOTOGRAPHERS

Modeling Interests:

Nude, Semi-Nude, Fetish, Fashion, Pin-Up, Fine Art, Glamour & Cheesecake Modeling. In addition, I'm available for (and have experience in) Runway, Print, Editorial, Film, Web, and Catalog Modeling.

Booking:

Shoots must be booked two weeks in advance, due to my hectic schedule.

ALMOST a full-resume :
on my MODEL MAYHEM PAGE

E-Mail Me to INQUIRE:


mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com


My Modeling Portfolio is located @

www.MistressXena.Com


Or simply take a look @ the various pics on My Myspace Page


XOXO,
*Xena*

No comments: