Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 21st was an awful day. grr

Let's see...

1 person cancelled a session.

I received a City of Chicago Parking ticket. They were street-cleaning, on the side I was parked on.

I had to run an errand, and I had to go all the way down to the far south side. Luckily, I didn't get lost. The errand had to do with the city.

I had to run another errand, and had to go to the currency exchange. The sight of crying babies with stanky diapers aggravates Me. That's another reason why I don't have Children.

One final was due, on My Humanities Course.

My cat threw up an extremely large hairball. His hairballs look like a pile of cat turd. It's still disgusting. Poor baby. He's a long haired black cat, whom always cleans himself.

All day, I was feeling emotional. Crying, out of frustration.

At the end of the day...
I was much better. My Boyfriend picked Me up. We went to a super delicious pizza joint near My home, and went to Late Bar. The DJ played Post Punk, mainly. Great shit to dance to, I must say.
And of course, My Boyfriend cheered Me up.


:)

No comments: