Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recently, I have had 1 person tell Me that I must have excellent clients.
I said, "Yea, I do".
But then, I realized, "Oh yea, I do have to occasional ASS HOLE client". Luckily, it's rare for Me to have a prick as a client.

I enjoy playing with SAM's (Smart-Ass masochists).
Today, I didn't enjoy it at all & cut the scene short.

This shitpile thought it was okay to grab at My boob (he missed).
"What, do I look like a fucking buffet?" I slapped the shit out of him, and gave him a warning. Then AGAIN. This shitpile grabbed at it. he clearly gets off on making Dommes pissed off. So again, another warning.
Before sessioning, I asked him where he sessioned last. he mentioned a Chicago dungeon, and stated that it sucked. I said, "Really"? And called the Lady a nasty name. So this shitpile has no respect for Women, whatsoever.

Issues with him:
1. No Chemistry.
2. No means NO.
3. Cheapskate.
4. Terrible personality traits (blank). I thought, "Hmm, maybe he's into his subspace. I can tell when one is in subspace. he wasn't.

I know right away, if I'm going to have good chemistry with a person.
A very few people (including today's shitpile) I do NOT have good chemistry with. And many boys out there, we have excellent chemistry.

Positive personality traits (What I seek in slaves and/or clients):
accepts authority, reliable, sincere, mature, loyal, respectful, devoted, honest, accepts what's given, self-confident, considerate, thoughtful, cooperative, realistic, responsible, self-disciplined.
Terrible personality traits (What turns Me off):
ignores, rejects what's given, distant, cold, aloof, closed, guarded, secretive, cheerless, gloomy, sour, grumpy, uncooperative, unhelpful, combative, rude, impolite, unenthusiastic, apathetic, indifferent, arrogant, conceited, ego-centric, pretentious, undisciplined, unrestrained, indulgent.

Final result... he banned.

1 comment:

The Spiritual Hobo said...

Hi,
I am a hobo with not much to do and I just happened to be passing through. I like your site, so now…
I’m following you.
Thanks!
Signed, hobo