Monday, December 26, 2011

Forced Bi

I love having a partner, that is as perverted & devious as Myself.

Yesterday (X-Mas night), My partner had a dream about sucking cock. Today,he woke up with a huge hard-on. All day today, he has been thinking about sucking cock. I said, "Ok... go beat off in the shower, and fantasize about sucking cock."

Prior to this, 2 weeks ago during a scene with him, another man & Myself, I forced the other man to suck My partner's cock. Ever since then, he's been thinking of sucking cock (and vice-versa) constantly.

So today, I have arranged another man to come over Our Home, for some forced-bi action (and My partner doesn't know). What I told My partner.... "Ok, I'll take you to a gloryhole." However, honestly, I'm a little 'iffy' about taking him to a gloryhole.

My question for you slaves.....

What are your fantasies, with another man?
Any gloryholes in Chicago you'd recommend ? (what a silly
question)
And, who wants another Forced-Bi party in Chicago? The last one I organized was in Apr 2011. I want ANOTHER forced-bi event.

No comments: