Sunday, January 15, 2012

*NEW* clips added - Early/Mid January 2012

Store: http://bizarre-cinema.com

WMV, IPOD, MPG or MOV formats are available for each clip
All clips are in HD.
Custom clips are available. To inquire, email Me: mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com


NEW CLIPS ADDED - EARLY/MID JANUARY 2012............


-- The Taunting Giantess - 6:46mins
"What is that? Who are you, down there? Why are you running away from Me? Come back here, little man. Do you want to crawl up My leg, between My toes? Maybe I will let you smell My pussy. Come here, little man... I'm hungry for some food. If you do not do a good job, I'll simply have to gobble you up... then, I'll feel your little body roaming in My tummy. Come here! where are you going? Once your digesting in My stomach, I will squirt you out in the toilet, and flush you down. Nobody will rescue you! Categories: Giantess, Asshole Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Foot Fetish, Laughing, Big Tits, Role Play

-- A Vintage Tease - 9:55mins
Mistress Xena appears to be Naked, and what turns Her on is wearing sexy vintage lingerie. 1st, Xena puts on Her bra on Her body, covering Her bodacious breasts, 38DD to be exact. Next, She puts on Her cream-colored panty girdle, to hide Her bum & Her hairy beaver. Next, Her silky soft black stockings will be worn by Mistress. She slowly puts on the stockings, to hide Her bare legs & She clips the stockings to the panty girdle. She points out, that Her girdle has an 'entrance-way' to Her beaver, which She shows one last time to the camera. Next, the silky black gloves give Her outfit an 'elegant-touch', as well as Her miniature veil hat. Last but not least, the heels. You cannot forget the heels. Mistress Xena's outfit is complete, and flashes Her magnificent bosom one last time for the perverted cameraman. Categories: Lingerie, Girdles, Stockings, Vintage, Glove Fetish, High Heels

-- Asshole POV 2012 - 7:50mins
"What are you doing down there? Are you looking @ My Ass? Why are you looking @ My Ass without My permission? Looks like you keep focusing on My big round ass. I DO have something big underneath My skirt. Now, a slave like you should be beneath My ass, to be used as My piece of furniture. Beg to see My ass!!! I don't hear you, My little ass-sniffer !!! BEG to see My beautiful ass! Come on. . See something ? I bet you can't wait to taste My delicious asshole. your tongue has 1 purpose... to give Me as many orgasms as I desire. After I go to the bathroom, after the gym, you will lick My asshole clean. That's your reward, for being a good slave, to become My oral servant. I want to feel your tongue deep inside of My asshole. I don't need toilet paper, when I have your tongue to do the job. When I go to bed, you'll give Me a good-night rim-job. Stick that tongue out, and clean My asshole ! Watch it flex. I want you beneath Me now. I'm sure your cock will be rock-hard, when you lick Me clean. I don't care. you will NOT cum. I only care about you making Me cum, over & over again. I don't need to see that slimy white squirting out of your puny cock. I'd rather see cum squirting out of Me, instead. Do you think a slave like you can actually make Me cum? Hah.
Categories: Asshole Fetish, Big Butts, POV, Femdom, Strip Tease, Orgasm Denial

-- Ass-Licking POV 2012 - 4:42mins
"What are you doing down there? Are you looking @ My Ass? Why are you looking @ My Ass without My permission? Looks like you keep focusing on My big round ass. Go ahead slave, clean My asshole. Lick it.. . rim it.. make Me drip!" Categories: Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Asshole Fetish, Ass Spreading, Femdom, POV

-- Oiled & Tickled - 6:56mins
Mistress Xena starts out with a feather, on tickle tom's naked body. Then, pours oil on his tummy. She knows where Her hands belong, on his naked body. Mistress doesn't give him a 'rubbing', She tickles him. he cries, "Please.. don't", and giggles. Mistress Xena tickles his neck, hips, tummy, belly button, and thighs. "My fingers do the trick, not My feather", Mistress states. Categories: Tickling, Bondage, Laughing, Struggling

-- Tormented by Smoke - 6:56mins
Mistress Xena's hooded leather gimp had been placed in leather bondage & a leather straitjacket. Mistress surprisingly appeared, with a cigarette in Her hand. She graces his presence & blows smoke right directly into his mouth. Since the hooded gimp is a chain smoker, now he is experiencing the opposite: Having smoke blown in his mouth, since everyday, he adds his toxins in the air. Xena dumps Her ashes on his cock, wrapped in leather chastity. She continued to blow smoke in his mouth, until She was finished with the cigarette. Mistress threatened to smoke another cigarette right after, but decided that he didn't deserve any more forced inhalation. Categories: Smoking, Leather Fetish, Bondage, Femdom, Chastity

-- Bound Leather Gimp - 12:42mins
Mistress Xena places tom in a leather straitjacket, and hood, so he doesn't have a glimpse of what She will be doing to him. Mistress ties tom to the bondage wall, and places his cock in leather cock chastity, so he doesn't have any chance of becoming hard. Mistress uses a leather paddle, to gently tap his tender balls. Although tom is not a pain-slut, he was able to tolerate the ball torment. Mistress caresses his pierced nipples through the jacket, and then knees tom in the balls. As expected, a sigh came out of his mouth. That didn't stop Xena. She continued to knee tom, until he whispered 'Mercy'.
Categories: Bondage, Leather, Straitjacket, CBT, Chastity, Femdom
 
-- An Alien named Moon ('ass-licking' scene) - 8:04mins
moon (Mistress Xena's role) came to planet earth for one reason, to 1. have sex with girls 2. to eat them. lana (Lady O's role) was attending moon's studio, thinking it's a place for 'professional dancers'. moon states, 'We train in the nude'. lana undresses, lies face up on the table. 'lana, there's something I need to tell you... I'm going to eat you', Moon states. lana thinks that this is role-playing, and goes along with it. Moon states how much she loves having sex with girls, and asked lana if she can taste her ass. Moon licks lana's asshole. "That's no fair, I want a taste too", lana states. Lana licks Moon's asshole. (custom video)
Categories: Asshole Fetish, Lesbians, Girl-Girl, Ass Eating, Oral Sex

No comments: