Thursday, March 15, 2012

*NEW* clips added - Early/Mid March 2012

Store: http://bizarre-cinema.com

WMV, Ipod, Iphone, MPG  or MOV formats are available, per clip!

*NEW* CLIPS ADDED  -  EARLY/MID MARCH 2012......................


Squishing 1,000 men (this is the 1,000th clip) - 7 minutes

Little men: "She's coming.. .aim .. FIRE.. Ready... She's coming closer. GOOD GOD, look at the size of those feet."
Xena: "NOBODY CAN STOP ME. you cannot stop this giant GODDESS from CRUSHING you all."
little men: "ready aim FIRE"
Xena: "I rule. I am the ruler of all of these little men. "
*SQUISH*
little men: "Ready... aim.. FIRE"...
Xena: "Oh, so many more little men to crush. Any last words? "
"CRUSH"
Xena: "1,000 little men on the bottom of My feet... splattered... squished."
"CRUSH"
Xena: "you're worthless... useless... So many more men to crush with My Giant Feet."
little men: "retreat men.. retreat... run for your lives. "
"Xena: Giant XENA rules the world. you don't do as I say? Then I will CRUSH you, with My big feet. "
Categories: Giantess, Object Crushing, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish


Where's My Gold, Leprechaun?- 6 minutes

"What do we have here? A fat leprechaun. Now, where's My fuckin' gold??? I want My gold NOW !" Mistress spanks the old leprechaun geezer, since he isn't speaking up. I'm going to beat the out of you, because you aren't coughing up My money! "I'll work harder for you", the leprechaun stated. "Maybe the gold is up in your ass!" Mistress continues to spank him, until he spills the details. "It's under My bed.. under My bed", he claimed. "If I don't find it you leprechaun fuck, I'm really going to give it to you hard.. A good whipping, that is!"
Categories: Spanking, Fishnets, Role Play, Big Tits, Financial Domination

Tickling him Senselessly - 10 minutes

Ms.Simone and Ms.Xena tie tom to the chair, only for 1 reason. To tickle him ! "No.. please.. NO", he cries. The Ladies tickle tom's entire body. "Are you going to cum, when We tickle you?" the Ladies ask. "Please not there.. PLEASE", he screams. tom suffers being tickled, with the torment of Simone's long luscious nails & Xena's evil fingertips. "Mercy.. mercy", he cries. Categories: Tickling, Laughing, Bondage, Femdom

Cell-Mates part 3: 7 minutes

Mistress Xena had another activity planned, for the 2 horny jail-buddies. Mistress grabbed Her 16 inch double dong dildo, for Her own amusement. NO, not to use on Herself, but to make the 2 sluts fuck each end of the dildo. The jail bitches were instructed to turn around, so She can insert each end of the dildo into both asses. They had to ride the dick, under Her command. After, Mistress smelled ass in the air, and figured out which ass it was coming from. Mistress took out the dildo, and shoved it right back into his mouth, so the bitch can taste his stinky ass. Categories: Forced Bi, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Deep Throat, Femdom, Humilliation

Slapping the underwear man - 4 minutes

Lady Maria (Harleyquinn) & Mistress Xena (Wonder Woman) slap the out of this slimy man, who intrudes into the dungeon.

For the slaves who LOVE dirty feet - 6 minutes

"What are you staring at? you should be staring @ My Dirty Feet. you should be fantasizing about cleaning My feet with your tongue. Keep fantasizing, maybe your fantasy will come true. Now, get on your knees before Me. Stick that tongue out, and clean between My toes, beneath My soles, My calluses. Suck on My toes. Suck on the bottom of My feet. Suck all that dirt off! Now, beat off to My filthy feet. Go on ! Clean My feet & masturbate at the same time. Now, cum. Cum NOW. " Categories: Dirty Feet, Foot Fetish, Voyeur Cams, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Toe Wiggling

Training My Rubber Pony - 10 minutes

Mistress Xena, the rubber equestrian brought Her rubber pony to the dungeon, for some proper pony training. It was time for Her pony to exercise, so Mistress instructed the pony to run around, with his knees and hooves up while running. The pony was rewarded with a pet on the head. After, Mistress grabbed Her riding crop to spank his rubber butt. After spankings, Mistress allowed the pony to stare at Her rubber butt. Again, Mistress was ready to take Her pony for a walk around the dungeon. Her rubber pony did such a good job, She allowed the pony to sniff Her rubber butt this time. Categories: PonyPlay, Whipping, Rubber Fetish, Ass Smelling, Spanking

I Spit on you ! - 4 minutes

The hooded slave kneels before Mistress Xena, for 1 treat. Her SPIT. Mistress spits on Her slave, in the slaves' mouth. That's the only purpose the slave has.... to be Mistress Xena's spittoon.

Whipping the Rubber slave (part 1) - 10 minutes

Maya Sinstress & Mistress Xena grab a hold of their single tails, and begin whipping the rubber slave's pierced genitals. Maya holds up his cock, while Xena aims at whipping his balls. Next, Xena holds his cock up, so Maya can have a great aim at his balls. The Women are finished whipping his sore ballsack, and decide to whip his rubber butt. After whipping, Maya & Xena use their bare hands to spank his bottom. Last, the Women decide to give him a good spanking, while the slave is bound on the bondage wall. Categories: Whipping, CBT, Latex, Spanking, Femdom, Kink

 P.S. I am available for custom clips. Email Me to inquire: mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com

No comments: