Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scene Review - Toilet

Written by: Pantstain::
                                                  
                                             
On the 25th of February, I had the pleasure of serving the lovely Mistress Xena 
(of Chicago) at The Studio.  It was quite a thrill as I had never served a Mistress
before.  At least, not for a privately booked session.  The service Mistress was 
providing--or, maybe I should say I was providing--was to be Her toilet. 
Specifically, my mouth was to be Her toilet.

It was a cold day and I got there a little early. I allowed myself in the building 
because a neighbor arrived and I went in with him.  I knocked on the door and called
Mistress asking to be let in.  She informed me that I was a bit early and asked if 
I could get her a coffee from the Dunkin' Donuts.  So I crossed the street to 
oblige.  I'm also holding in my pee from the morning and I'm wearing tight-fitting, light blue jeans.

When I get back, She's inside and buzzes me in. Since this is our first session, 
we take a minute or two to talk and get comfortable with each other.  This is 
important to me because while I'm no stranger to being a urinal, I had never been 
someone's full toilet before. The anticipation was nerve-wracking, to say the least.

After a bit of talking (presumably so She could allow her body to metabolize 
something).  Then Mistress has me remove Her boots so I can lick and suck Her toes 
and massage Her feet.  This pleases Her, and I feel grateful.  Mistress also has 
me kiss her legs up and down and suck on Her sweet spot behind the knee.

Eventually, Mistress leads me to the bathroom, like a dog. I am insructed to crawl 
ther on my hands and knees.

There is a makeshift toilet across from the real one.  It has a regular toilet 
seat, but it's designed so a slave (me) can lie on his/her back with his/her head 
under the hole.

I was bracing myself.  I was looking forward to the pee.  Mistress's ass was 
covering the hole and reminding me of that scene from The Ring for a moment. 
First She peed.  More of the piss went up my nose and in my eyes, but I got a good 
taste of it.  Then I closed my eyes and kept my mouth open, waiting for the 
inevitable.  And after a few moments, it happened.  I felt a turd fall and land 
more or less on my mouth.  Then another on my chin. And another more or less on 
the first two turds.

My breathing got faster and I was worried I would gag on the stench and texture. 
But to my surprise, I was doing fine.  Mistress had me hold it all there for about 
a minute before asking how I was doing.  Since I couldn't talk, I gave her a 
thumbs up.

After a bit, Mistress had me come out. I wriggled on my back and emerged with shit 
piled on my mouth, to Her delight. She said since I held out and didn't gag that I 
was allowed to take it with me.  So Mistress provided a Zip-loc bag and I 
carefully spat the shit out into that.  I was then allowed to take a shower and 
brush my teeth. In the meantime, Mistress triple-bagged the shit and handed it to 
me to take home.

After getting dressed, I had one final act to peform for Mistress.  With my pants 
on and me about to walk out, I stood by the doorway and relaxed as I started to 
pee in my pants. This amused Mistress--to my delight as well--and She instructed 
me to stand in the hallway because it was getting out of hand.  I had pissed down 
each pant leg, into my socks and shoes, and soaked the hallway carpet under me 
quite a bit.  Mistress was laughing hard now, enjoying the show. We bade each 
other farewell as I headed outside, in my piss-soaked pants, and drove to another 
part of Chicago as I had a haircut appointment. Imagine me in my piss-soaked pants 
sitting in the barber's chair!  I can't lie, though, my barber didn't notice. 
But it was quite a gritty feeling!

No comments: