Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reviews at The Studio

We'd love to read your 'Studio Experience'.

Whether it's ...
A review of a play party you've attended...
A session you engaged in with a Mistress at The Studio...
or
A hot scene you were involved with at The Studio.
Feel free & share your story, under this   blog entry.

My Studio reviews....
Sheesh, I have so many wonderful stories to share...

- Romantic story: Right after a BondageNightChicago event (back in 2006, it was held at Spot6), Ms.Simone, Myself, one of My Friends, and Simone's hubby (in 2006 is when they 1st met) all went to The Studio. This was after 3am. The Studio, back then, was held on North Halsted. In 1 room, Simone & Her Hubby (I introduced the couple to one another) were getting all 'snuggly' on the couch. They wanted privacy. When I looked at the couple, I thought, 'Awww, love at first sight'. I knew they were going to hit it off. :-)

- Filming: C.Catastrophe filmed Me forcing My slave fucking a rubber chicken. He had to make the 'cluck-cluck' sound, while he fucked the mouth of the chicken. So, we submitted the video to the Tosh.0 blog site. Unfortunately, it was rejected. LOL.

- Party: One of the Nuit Des Libertines parties, it was the 2nd party.. It was a 'Transformation' themed event. I dressed My C.Catastrophe into a Woman. And god damnet, I forgot My Camera at home. That was the very 1st time he had transformed into a Woman. EVER! I'm bummed I didn't capture that moment, but it's planted in My Memory. To this day, I always hint about dressing him up as a gothic slut.

- Filming: Conducting a waterboarding scene with one of My Models scared the bejeezus out of her (which excited Me). She survived the experience. Her limits were certainly pushed.

- Party: The Nuit Des Libertines Gloryhole party (few months back) was hilarious. We had a hole for a tiny TINY prick, a very tall person, and a super large prick. A lot of peepers wanted to peep behind the gloryhole, to get a glimpse of who was doing the 'sucking'.

- Scene: An extended heavy bondage scene... I tricked one of My slavegirls.. "Oh no, where did I place the keys to the cuffs.. Oh fuck !" This trick went on for about an hour, I believe. I spoke to a 'make-believe' locksmith over the phone, "Please... I lost the keys to the handcuffs & ankle cuffs". Finally, I said, "Gotcha". Yes, I'm a prankster. I didn't really lose the keys. That would be awful if I really did.

No comments: