Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nightmares

Today's nightmare: Had a nightmare about punching a girl in the face (don't know who). 2 people were holding her down, while I kept going & going. Once I knocked her out & made her bleed all over, I took another look at her. She turned into a snake. Afterwards, I felt terrible about beating her up.

 What friends said about this one:

"From my experience, snakes in dreams are enemies disguised as friends. if they bite you, they get the better of you but, if you kill them or avoid the bite, you'll come out on top."
 
"You’re modest..You did defeat the obstacle that was in your way..But...you feel cheated that it was not what you expected you needed a challenge...You may also feel guilty about such an easy defeat."
 
 
 Yesterday's nightmare: Had a wacky nightmare. I was a child in my old neighborhood, and 'IT' the Clown was chasing me. I kept hiding, and the clown would appear. I ran, and ran. I was lucky enough to find a loaded gun, and shot the clown in the head. I took off the mask, and it was a blonde model who played 'IT'.

 What friends said: 

"Wow, one of my fave books ever. That book gave me nightmares when it first came out. I dreamt of Pennywise also. That was when I read King all the time. The movie was good too."

"Sorry about your nightmare (i do remember you didn't like that scary clown either). Do you remember they had a real life clown around the school when you were you (the school even sent letters home to parents about him his name was HOMEY THE CLOWN. That situation scared the hell out of all you kids. (allot was made up stuff too)."

"So you don't like blondes?"

No comments: