Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seeking Video Mistresses/slaves

Hello all.
I'm seekin video Mistresses/slaves for My new video website. The website is in the works. I've been shooting more & more films, and receiving many inquiries. Thank you.

The footage is shot in HD format, and usually filmed at The Studio, located in Chicago. The shoots last for 2hrs. I will shoot you, solo... Or you & I.... Or you & your video slave (if you have one).
This is TFC (Trade For Content). You may use the footage, however you like. If you're not comfortable with showing your face (or being hooded) in the films, then this is not for you.


What I engage in (or what I film):
Bondage, S&M, Femdom, Facesitting, Tickling, Masturbation, Hand/Foot Jobs, Strap-On, Forced Bi, Foot Fetish, Boot Worship, Ballbusting, Spanking/Caning, Humiliation Acts, Mixed Wrestling, Body Worship, X-dressing, Adult Baby, Lift/Carry, Sploshing, Human Puppy, Equestrian Training, Sacrilegious, School-Girl, Pantyhose Domination, Officer/Criminal, Kinky Clowns, Double Penetration, Forced Orgasms, Breath Play, Medical Fetish, Balloon/BubbleGum Popping, CBT, Electro Torment, MILF, Girl Next Door, and much more.

I'm seeking people of all shapes & sizes. Gay, Straight, Bi. Top, Bottom. Whatever.
Whatever fetish you have, we'll film.
21+ only. You must bring 2 proofs of Identification.

What I do NOT engage in (or what I will NOT film):
Snuff, Crushing of any kind, Blood, Watersports, Vomit, Cutting, Rape Scenes.

I will need references, if you have worked with any other Producers.
If you do not have any experience, then that's alright.
Company: Bizarre Cinema, established in early 2011.
Models: Arrive on time, bring your own wardrobe, be prepared to do your own makeup. Ladies, you may bring a chaperone.
If you're interested, email Me: mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com
In the email, make sure the subject line is "VIDEO MODEL".

No comments: