Thursday, October 18, 2007

Current Thoughs of the day

- It poured for probably a minute straight, while I was just driving. Then WHOOSH, it just stopped. I look to My left, and there was such a PRETTY PRETTY rainbow. See, I don't live in an area where it's easy to spot stars or rainbows.. .. . . . but to see this made Me happy. Alright, enough of this girly-bull-shit. lol.

- Wanker alert, Chicago Ladies.... his name is 'mike'. His digits are 7085606509. he's into being TICKLED (but ONLY the feet) & Restrictive BONDAGE. Why is he a wanker ? Because he will approach you with a text message, wanting to talk about his scene.... then he will call you & try to stay on the phone with you. Easy trick (hopefully some of you might already know to do this)........... Once they state, "Oh Mistress, what are you going to do to Me in the session?" Then HANG UP. Of course it's free Telephone Domination for the pricks. Then I get a text-message yesterday, from some prick in Bosnia.... 'demanding' an answer from Me. his questions.... "how much do you charge & what are you going to do to Me @ the Dungeon"? Of course I don't respond... so what happens? he gives Me some guilt trip stating that the text messages he sends Me is costing him money.. and called Me 'rude' for not responding. *sighs*. If someone has the guts to request a session, then CALL... NOT TEXT.

- Halloween is cumming up, and I STILL DON'T know what to be. lol.
GRRR. I'd look good as a 'Cabbage Patch Kid' or a 'CareBear'. OH GOD !

- Ran 3 miles yesterday. Proud of Myself. I've always hated running. Tried out for Track in HS, and never succeeded. Have to be @ a good mind-set (good example of what I've been thinking "If I succeed & finish the laps, then I will be rewarded with hot & juicy Sex "). 2day, We were going to run... but have decided to go see 'The Kingdom' @ some theatre Downtown.

- Ordered a pink catsuit yesterday. Some of us have a serious addiction to shopping!

- Ohhh, poor Brittney. Latest news story on Fox. It's a damn shame that she has lost ALL visitation rights to her own Children. Well you fuckin' broad, stop your drinking & partying... wake up!

- Did you RSVP for this Saturday's Private Dungeon Party? MORE info on the party is found @ BondageNightChicago.COm

- Mike & I are planning Our 1st trip together.. Well, we went to Detroit & that was MORE for work. We NEED a vacation.

- GiGi Interviews Me & clips of Our August Fetish Party is shown in the vid.

PIC OF THE DAY:::

"HOT DOMMES GONE WILD"
WHERE: The Studio
When: Early October
(CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Who: Myself & Mistress Simone.
By: Ed Emering

More juicy pics are found on My Site, Right Smackin' HERE!

ENOUGH of My ramblings.
Gotsta go...

*MX


No comments: