Friday, October 19, 2007

Current Thoughts of the day - friday

- My boyfriend & I had an amazing time yesterday. We were on Our way to go eat @ Lucky Strikes' (sports bar/restaurant) near Navy Pier in Downtown Chicago. We were walking down Ohio St., then what do I see? An Armenian Restaurant. HOLY COW! Never even knew that an Armenian Restaurant was Downtown. The restaurant is called 'Sayat Nova' (Restaurant Link). The Rice Pilaf wasn't like the Pilaf My Grandma makes. But the Lamb... the Lamb.. YUM YUM! Once We walked in, it didn't really seem like an Armenian Restaurant (suppose to play Armenian Music, not any other crapola). lol. Check it out. Anywho, We're in Luv..

- "The Kingdom" is so fricken good. All I know is that My ass will NEVER EVER go out to Saudi Arabia. HECK NO! Here's the Movie Review.

- Planning a trip to Moscow, Russia... either in November or December. It's going to be so fricken COLD! When I told My mother the news, she wasn't too happy. Well... I have family in Russia whom have told us stories about what goes on.... but it's been so long since We even talked to the family. *sighs*
Who knows.. If I was a Ma & My Daughter was going to be traveling far away, I'd be concerned too.

- I want want want these uniforms (drools):

Nurse outfit by Marquis and Boot Camp Babe.

What Uniforms turn YOU on?

- Ready for another 3 mile run 2day (maybe even 4 miles). I like the elliptical machine WAY BETTER.

- Sweeties Day is This Saturday. YES, another HALLMARK HOLIDAY. Where in the F*ck did this day CUM FROM?

- The Scent of Breast Feeding Puts Women in the Mood for Sex, Study Says. Interested story on FOX NEWS.

- FOTO OF THE DAY:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Taken: Sept 2006
Where: Montreal, Canada
By: Fuckin Gerry (found on HERE)
For: Cabaret Cleo (Montreal Fetish Party)

MORE RUBBERY PHOTOS ARE FOUND ON MY EXXXCLUSIVE WEBSITE:
(click on THIS banner)

2 comments:

Swiper said...

What uniforms turn me on?

If it's made of rubber then I'm your lover! lol Pretty much any and all.

Mistress Xena's Blog said...

Awesome.
I love love anything in rubber, in general. Rubber Uniforms are just a little pricy, though. They sell good uniforms on Westwardbound.Com... But the quality is Medium Weight Rubber (Which isn't the best).