Monday, October 10, 2011

Classes/Play Party @ The Studio - Oct 14

For the month of October at The Studio:
Guest Presenters : Terry & Ann
When: Friday, October 14th, 2011

Where: The Studio, 10 minutes South of Downtown Chicago
Classes: 8pm-10pm.
Play Party: 10pm-1am.
$10 admission.
Bring your own toys.
21+ to enter.
Parking: Free parking on the street, or $4 behind the Studio's space.
RSVP : mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com

Your RSVP's shall include your full name. The subject line should state 'Classes on Oct 14'.
Lesson Plan : Fly on the Wall for a First Scene
• Safe, Sane & Consensual (attached sheets) R.A.C.K., Safe Sex. (H.P.V.?) • Joharri’s window • Limits : physical / emotional (triggers) / health insurance • Seance Darbys game
• Masturbation with blindfold. “Endorphin & Adrenalin drugs of choice.” • Transition to rope (smells and textures) • Nipple clamps (link to masturbation • Vibrations / Gloves / Condoms / Sprays / Hot candle lotions. • Massage and Breath Play theory for beginners.
• Positive experiences generally get repeat performances.

BIO: Terry (Fetlife Link: https://fetlife.com/users/185949)
Ann and I fool around, together and separately. We also talk to each other, which keeps the drama to a minimum and outside leverage manageable. We're mid-westerners; born and raised, with some scars but still functional. I like rope; it's many things, but mostly sensual. Tying up a woman is more than how she looks. It should enhance the emotions of the moment and if I'm lucky, becomes a thing of passion and beauty. I've been tying girls up since the age of ten or eleven (when they became useful for something other than chasing baseballs) and I noticed breasts forming. My teen years it morphed into "fore-ploy" when the back-seat of cars became the play grounds of sexual exploration. After age twenty most of the traits became pretty solidified with marriage to a woman who embraced my proclivities. Our 'open' marriage allowed us both to bring new techniques to our bedroom and keep our relationship fresh and stimulating to present day.
I'm constantly amazed at how something 'new' comes along and it brings the 'little-girl' look out in my bride of forty plus years. B. D. S. M., has been good to us, I'm here to help if I can.

Lesson Plan : Macrame with people inside.
•Physical (Time and space) and Media considerations.
•Rope corset demo

BIO : Ann (Fetlife Link: https://fetlife.com/users/197493)
First of all I am married, I am not sneaking around behind his back. And if you think you are going to be a Strict Dom in my life, it ain't gonna happen. More about me: After all these years I’m still trying to figure out who I am and how I fit into the human equation. So far: Children are nice, grandchildren you give back. I have learned and I have taught. I have sang (not well) and I have danced. I have painted the town, many walls and lots of pictures.
I don’t color within the lines. Often the act to creating is as important as the creation. I have traveled some but there so many more places. Even with so many places, home still feels the best.
I have been fishing, but I am still looking for that big one that will, without a doubt, get away. And should it not escape, I will probably release it. Since worms do not co-operate by getting on the hooks, I tie flies for Terry and myself. It seems life is about learning, and sometimes relearning. There is so much to see, do and experience, The body will give out long before the opportunities (it is already giving hints). Too many sunrises - not enough sunsets. Often simple questions have complex answers
and I am unique, just like everyone else.


The Studio: http://thestudiochicago.com

No comments: