Thursday, October 13, 2011

Video Session review - by sirduke

Posted : May 26, 2011

Ohhh myyy!!! Mistress Xena wore a super sexxxy fishnet bodysuit. I dropped to my knees at the door in shock and awe. I call this costume Her red stalking. It shows off Her curvaceous awesome body. Then we went into the main room and She hypnotised me with Her sexxy body. Then She ordered me over the punishment bench for a deserved whipping with Her nasty purple bullwhip. You see i owed Her $$$ and you dont want to owe Mistress Xena Money. I have seen Her many times and each session gets better. Her wonderful boyfriend filmed it all. He is excellent as a camera man and got great closeups. What a session! I was partying with Mistress Xena.You can see the results on Her clips for sale site You can see me on there as joeschmoo or the old geezer.Mistress Xena is seeking new video session slaves. Here is your chance to have an awesome session and have it recorded. I watch my videos over and over. Extremely high quality with awesome photography I am extremely proud and honored to be in Mistress Xenas videos. I am seeing Her again today. Update -sessioned with Mistress Xena again today, She was wearing the same sexxy red stalking costume as before. Ohh myy i was drooling as She is a gorgeous Mistress with an awesome body.She told me today was doomsday as i owed Her $$$/ She cuffed me to the wall and started pummeling me with her boxing gloves. She hits very hard. I told her She should be a pro boxer. I finally couldnt take it anymore and begged for mercy. Then She brought out a long wooden paddle and hit me extremely hard and made me count the strokes. 10 and i was hoping that was it because my ass was aching and red. Then more and finally i dropped to the ground and couldnt take it anymore. My ass was grass. Ouuchh!!Thankfully i was spared of enduring Her nasty purple bullwhip that She used mercillesly last time. then i was her ashtray as She smoked and i was mesmarised by Her sexxy body so close. It was an honor to be Her ashtray.Then Mistress Xena stood above me and gave me a great look at her beautiful ass. I was in heaven. And she began to hypnotise me with her awesome breasts. I was out of it-in subspace! Mistress Xena is a georgeous woman and just being next to Her awesome curvy body in person is indescribable . She will look at You with Her piecing eyes and read you.It was a wild party and fabulous fun. Best session ever! I told Mistress Xena that i needed to see her more often.Once a month is not enough. She agreed that i need to to keep in line. I had an awesome time. Mistress Xena is so cool!! If you have not seen her I highly recommend it. Your life will never be the same. Stay tuned for my next review. Thank You Mistress Xena!!!!

Source: http://maxfisch.com

No comments: