Monday, October 31, 2011

*NEW* clips added - Mid/Late October 2011

Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/14487

WMV, IPOD, MOV or MPG formats are available for each clip

All clips are shot on an HD camera.



*NEW* clips added - Mid/Late October 2011

Robo-Xena Wants YOU to Cum (part 3) 

I want to play a game.... Whoever cums 1st wins a prize... Cum for Me.. Cum for Me... Whoever cums 3x's in 5 mins wins a prize .. Cum for Me. . . . Cum for Mistress Xena. . . . Cum NOW.. CUM NOW.. Do it.. Do it.. DO IT.... DO IT.. If you win you will win a prize... do it.. do it.. Cum for Me. Cum for ME.. Mistress XENA.. Cum for Mistress Xena.. Cum NOW. Good. #2.. Cum.. Play.. Stroke. DO it .. do IT.. DO IT.. CUM for Me. . . Look at My Tit. . Tits. .. Cum now.. DO it. do IT.. Or I will abort.. . Cum now.. do it... Cum NOW.. . cum now.. CUM NOW.. DO IT.. GOOD. #3.. cum now. stroke your dick.. your prick... your PENIS.. cum now... do it.. cum now.. stroke. cum . stroke.. cum. Stroke your prick.. that's MY prick... give Me your dick.. I want to play.. I want TO play.. Look at My panties.. cum. cum. I said cum. robo Xena wants you to cum. Good. Let's play the game. Whoever came 3x's in 5 mins wins.. Good. GOOD..good...Winner wins tits... My tits. winner wins MY tits.. good boy. Good boy... Look at My Tits... good job.. you win tits. no points, TITS...Robo-Xena likes you. ... I like to play... Game OVER..

Categories: Robots, Robo, Masturbation Instruction, Blondes, Big Tits, Domination, Cum Play - 10 minutes

Teacher/student meeting (part 2)

Ms. Xena doesn't have a meeting with Her student, ivy. "you're here AGAIN, because you didn't receive a 'D' on your assignment, you received an 'F'.... F for flaky fucker." Ms.Xena placed clothespins on ivy's tits, to teach her a lesson. After the clothespins were placed on ivy's tits, Ms.Xena pulled the clothespins off. Now, it was time to whip the student's ass, with a long riding crop. As ivy was gagged, she was still able to scream. Oh, how annoying it was! Ms.Xena decided to call ivy's father, so the father can hear his daughter in pain... Ms.Xena began whipping ivy's bare ass, so the father can hear, over the phone. "your father is satisfied, that I am punishing you, not him."

Categories: Bondage, Role Play, Whipping, Damsels in Distress, Gagging, Kink - 14 mins

Sexy Heels on a Sexy Woman 

"Look at My sexy pair of high heels. Watch Me walk in them. you like My high heels? Would you like to worship Me in these high heels? Or are you worthy? I want you to clean My heels. Open your fucking mouth. Suck My heels. Do NOT drool. I don't like drool on My gorgeous heels... it's a turn-off. Now, get on your knees, and fucking worship Me!"

Categories: High Heels, Femdom, POV, Voyeur -  6  mins

Every Ass Eater's Dream (currently #1 in my store)
Mistress Xena had Her slave, steven watch Her use the toilet. Mistress wants steven to clean Her dirty asshole. Mistress walked steven on the leash, into the dungeon. he was instucted to lay on his back, while Mistress made Her way comfortable onto his face. Mistress made steven clean Her asshole, using his tongue. steven sucked, licked & rimmed Xena's butthole. Mistress squashed his tiny face, with Her huge ass. After, Mistress decided to lay on the spanking bench, with Her ass up in the air. "Stroke your dick, and eat My ass", Xena instructed. While steven licked & rimmed, Mistress decided to use a vibrator. "If you don't make Me cum, I won't let you eat My ass anymore." After all the ass eating, steven got all hot & hard, and was instructed to cum. steven shot a load in his hand, and Mistress made him eat all his cum from his hand. It wasn't fair, that he came & Mistress wasn't able to cum. "Maybe, I will give you a second chance next time", Mistress whispered to steven. Every ass eater's dream is to eat Mistress Xena's asshole. steven's dream finally came true.

Categories: Ass Worship, Ass Eating, Smother, Face-Sitting, Cumshots, Asshole Fetish, Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation, Big Butts, Rimming, Femdom, Vibrators - 18mins 

The Ultimate Tease 

"I want you to watch Me... I want you to stroke your dick. Look at My ass.... Keep stroking. Get rock hard for Me. . . I have something else hiding underneath this dress... Look at My tits.. . Get hard, by staring at Me. . Don't cum, just yet. Watch Me caress My tits.. Would you like to suck on My nipple? No, you don't deserve to. . Cum for Me. Let's see that cum squirt out of your prick.. Smell My big ass.. Now, cum! Want Me to suck you off? Ok.. here I go. JUST DING. Keep beating off. . Cum now! I don't have all day. Ok, I'll stroke it instead.. Just DING! After all this time, you were beating off and staring at My body... and STILL, no CUM. you don't deserve to cum."

Categories: Tease & Denial, Big Tits, Lingerie, Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Denial. - 9 mins

Cruel HOM Games 

Lydia is doing homework in Her room, and she hears a slight noise in the closet. As lydia opens the closet, out jumps Mistress Xena. Mistress Xena covers lydia's mouth quickly, and forces her on the bed. Mistress wears leather gloves, and keeps Her pretty hands on lydia's mouth, so lydia doesn't have a chance to scream. "Any last words", Mistress asks. Of course, lydia couldn't respond. lydia struggles for air, while Mistress places Her entire body weight on lydia's helpless body. Mistress grabs a belt, wraps it around lydia's neck, and applies pressure around lydia's neck. After the belt, Mistress placed a pillow over lydia's face, so this time, lydia wouldn't have a chance to catch air. lydia becomes weaker & weaker, while she feels the cruel sensation of the belt, pulling tight around lydia's neck. Mistress gets off, while watching lydia struggle to live. After Mistress finished tormenting lydia, lydia went off in sleepy land.

Categories: Hand over Mouth, Glove Fetish, Struggling, Kink, Girdles, Femdom - 9 mins

The Cherry-Popper (currently #2 in the store)

Mistress Xena's goal for slave chaz is to pop is anal cherry. She is definitely a cherry popper, to many. Mistress started out, by fingering his asshole. She instructed him to stroke his shriveled dick. Then, Mistress placed 2 fingers inside. Mistress thrusts Her fingers, making his hole nice & ready for Her strap-on dick. Mistress is on top of chaz, riding him. he continues to stroke his dick, while She fucks his ass. By all the nerves running in his head, he couldn't cum. But now, he can tell all of his friends that a lovely Lady fucked his ass.

Categories: Strap-on, Anal, Big Tits, Riding, Finger Fucking, Domination - 8 mins

No comments: