Thursday, October 13, 2011

Session Review - 'Snuff'

Session review posted by : Noosed. Date: May 16, 2011
I recently meet with Mistress Xena little did I realize what she had in store for me.

I rang the bell and was buzzed up to the 2nd floor apartment and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Xena dressed in a beautiful black Mini-skirt she immediately pulled me in. I knew something was up. She had 2 ladies one a cute red head (Mara Mayhem) and a beautiful statuesque brunette (Lady Goddess Maria) both of whom were also dressed in a black Mini-skirt type outfit. Nobody was smiling so I knew I was in trouble. They all looked very hot and sexy 3 gorgeous ladies with such beautiful legs to die for.

Xena and the other two started to spit and kick me telling me they were goingto teach me a lesson. Xena then asked the cute red head if I was the one and she said yes. They all started swearing, kicking and spitting at me. I asked what did I do and was told you know what you did. You sexually assaulted Mara (the cute red head), tortured her and left her for dead. I denied I did it but they refused to listen to my pleas as I begged and pleaded it wasn’t me. They started to remove my clothing and then commanded me to remove my clothes so Mara could examine my penis. After I stripped naked Mara said it is definitely him I would
never forget that penis. I begged no I didn’t do it’s a mistake.

Xena then put a leash around my neck and pulled it tight kicking and spitting. She made me crawl out of the holding room into another larger room with the other two kicking and flogging my ass as I crawled. When we got in the room I heard one of the girls say is that were we hung the last guy? Xena said yes. She then tied my hands in front of me with some rope.

They made me kiss their feet and lick their toes then made me stand up. Goddess Maria was holding a rope and said this is the rope we are going to hang you with. They removed my glasses and started spitting; the cute red head Mara Mayhem made me open my mouth and spit repeatedly in my mouth. They spit water and whatever they had to drink came splashing in my face and mouth. They even chewed nacho chips and spit them me.

Kicking me in my balls unmercifully I begged for mercy but to no avail. They then made signs and taped them to me. I think the signs had PIG or PEON or something like that. They called me hog, piggy and many other humiliating names.

I was in a state of shock and dazed when the Goddess Maria started to fashion a hangman’s noose. She started to count the coils in the noose and stopped when she had seven coils. I knew then she and the others were not kidding. I remembered reading somewhere that seven coils is the standard for a noose.

They slapped kicked and spit on me making fun of my penis when one of them said ok let’s hang this piece of shit.

My hands were then bound behind my back and the noose was placed around my neck as I pleaded for mercy. The more I pleaded for mercy the meaner they would get. Xena said she was bleeding pulled her kotex out and told me to open my mouth.

The noose was then tightened around my neck when suddenly Xena pulled it to the point I was on my tip toes gasping for air I was choking on my own spit as the other two spit at me. Xema then kicked me so hard in my balls it felt like they were crushed. They wanted me to dance on my toes like a ballerina and I did as they asked hoping for some sign of mercy.

Mara Mayhem said maybe we can keep him as an entertainment slave. That was music to my ears and was hoping the idea would appeal to Xena. Xena said well we could keep him as a slave but I want to see him hang. Goddess Maria then said hang him and suddenly I was lifted up unable to breathe all I saw was their faces smiling atmy suffering as I dangled.

Suddenly Xena said I have to pee she letup on the rope and said lets finish this after we piss on this pathetic pig. I was then led into the bathroom and ordered
to lay flat in the bath tub. She then stood over me and what I saw was a most beautiful female urinating all over me with her golden nectar telling me to play with my dick as it drenched all over me. Then Mara Mayhem stepped into the tub however she did not expose all her beauty she then threatened to pee in my mouth but was merciful and let loose on my penis telling me to jag off as she pissed on me. Lady Goddess Maria did not participate but watched in amusement.

The experience was that of being beaten, humiliated, degraded, pissed on and lynched by three beautifully women. What a way to go.
3 of the cruelts most gorgeous ladiesI will be back.


Source: http://maxfisch.com

No comments: