Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Deals

Tis' the season for discounts! I love discounts. And so do you! If you don't, then you're just strange!

Last year, I've had session deals for My clients. Everyone was happy about it.
I know, that the economy is still dealing with tough times (when oh WHEN will this recession end??). So, I completely understand that having session deals will help out a little. Since many retailers have discounts, so can I.

So.. Here are My deals::

2hr session - $50 off
3hr session - $100 off
4hr session - $150 off
5hr session - $200 off

These deals are for the months of November & December.

Regarding overnight sessions, I tend to give a very reasonable rate (I have been, for years).

And for years, I've been discreet and I do not list My rates online.
So boys, you know what you have to do.... Call or E-Mail Me, to schedule an appointment.

Ph: (773)931-3086
Email: mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com

No comments: