Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Forced Bi Event

I'm planning another forced-bi party, in the month of February.
I'm not sure which week, as of yet. This will take place, either on a Friday or Saturday. 2-3 hrs.
The last forced bi event was a lot of fun. 3 boys & I.
They knew what they were in for, and just went with the flow.
I am looking forward to another forced-bi event. Myself, with more boys.


Those interested attending may email Me, and answer the following questions below...............
References (Who have you served in the past)?
Any Health Related Issues?
Are you a newbie? Have you ever done this type of act before?
What you are willing to do at the party?
Are you willing to be filmed?
Are you a top or bottom?
Are you 21+?
In scenes, do you only suck dick (or are you a person, that loves receiving a blow job)?

My location is in Chicago, in a safe and beautiful dungeon space.
Look forward to hearing from you all.
My email: mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com
xoxo

No comments: