Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Most Extreme Sessions I've ever had

I receive questions, such as "What's the most extreme session you have ever had?"
I think I was asked this same question, in one of the magazines whom have interviewed Me.

To some, CBT is such an extreme activity. Whether it's Cock & Ball Bondage, or zapping the cock with My Violet Wand. Or decorating the puny dick with clothespins. And, ball-busting. In a ballbusting scene, I continuously kick the slaves' balls (either wearing boots, or bare foot). I'm a Sadist. I love pushing the person's limits, and watching his squeamish face, screaming & crying. This puts a smile to My face. If the slave consents to this (and has a desire to be kicked in the balls), then I WILL kick him in the balls. To Me, this isn't an extreme session.

Another extreme 'activity' is toilet training. There are slaves, who get off by being My human toilet. And who fantasizes about a group of Women, using his body as a piss & shit target. Of course, the slave is risking becoming sick, after this session. The slave is aware of this. Hey, if the slave begs to eat shit, then he will eat shit. If he begs to drink the golden nectar, shooting out of My P-Hole, then he will consume every drop of it.  I laugh, when I force the slut to eat My Poop (it's not like I grab it, and shove it in his mouth). I yell at the stinky slave, to eat. Hey, if he's a good boy, he can take some to go (doggy bag).  To Me, this isn't an extreme session.

Extreme sessions are definitely My Limits (activities I will not do in My Sessions):
Needle Play, Carving, Branding, Saline Infusion, Injections, Blood Drawing, Fire Play. Sure, needle angel wings on a victim looks pretty. But to Me, I can't watch it being done. I've never done these activities. Actually, I did. I carved one of My Girlfriends for a show I performed at, at Excalibur's. I carved her with her own knife (on her back). She bled. I wanted to throw up. The audience didn't notice I was sick at My Stomach. Afterwards, I thought, "Damn, I should have carved a smiley face on her back." 


My answer:  Asphyxiation

This type of scene is the most extreme scene I've done with a slave.
The1st Asphyxiation scene I've engaged in, I was 21 at the time. The client had emailed Me this entire 'script'. And, it was an out-call. He wanted to see Me at a hotel room, with a balcony. I agreed to it. The script: Burn his balls, torture his feet, breath play (with plastic bag), use the noose to hang him. Before he had sent Me this script, I had to do research on hanging. Remember how back in the day, how they were tortured? First, they were tortured. Then, hung til' there neck snaps off? Well, this slave wanted a scene like this. Of course, done safely. You're probably asking yourself, "Would someone die if they were hung by a noose"? It's a dangerous activity. I couldn't leave the room, while this slave was hanging by the noose. I had taken photos of the scene, but unfortunately, lost the photos. We had this same scene 2x's, at the same hotel. He was very happy, and got off by hanging (while stood on a chair). What he did, which was smart: Planned the scene before I arrived. Planned on how the 'hanging-process' will be. He knew what he was doing, and has got off for a long time. After the 2nd session, I told Myself, "If I were to do this scene again, I do not want to be alone, or session at a hotel room (outcall)."

So recently, I had a Double-Domme session with Lady Maria, at the Studio. The victim is a client, who have served Me 5yrs ago.  I felt comfortable, being in My Own Dungeon, and playing with a Mistress who also has experience with noose play & bondage. The scene was filmed, but will not be sold. It's a great video, I must say. Maria & I interrogate him (he played the role of being a rapist). Maria & I torture him, for the crimes in which he has committed. We wanted to torment him, before hanging him. Our videographer (Faustina Von Feist) was trying NOT to laugh, because of what 'horrible' things we were doing to this criminal. Face slapping, ball kicking, spitting, small dick humiliation, forced smoke inhalation. And the grand finale: Hanging. We enjoyed ourselves. Pic:

If you have an 'extreme' fetish, make sure you play safely.

No comments: