Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vivid dream, yesterday night

My dream, yesterday night:::

1. The first dreams was bizarre. In the dream, I lived in Bridgeport (neighborhood in Chicago. I actually did live in Bridgeport). The scene had taken place in My Apartment. The 1st night, I was about to fall asleep in the bedroom, and I noticed a shadow in the corner. It was moving, very slowly. I didn't pay much attention to the shadow, and fell asleep. The 2nd night, I was about to fall asleep. I seen a shadow, in the corner. It was moving. The shadow was bigger, this time. And moved constantly. I did not know where the shadow was coming from. I didn't pay much attention, and fell asleep. The 3rd night, I was in the living room, laying down. I seen the big shadow, appear in the corner. I was absolutely puzzled. I turned off the television, to hear if this shadow speaks. I heard mumbling whispers, from the shadow. I started to become frightened by this. I told My roomate (someone who I've never seen before in real life) about these shadows, and if she has noticed anything unusual in the house. She said, "No." I went to bed, and I seen the shadow again (follow Me to My Bedroom). What the fuck. 4th night, I was about to go to sleep. Then all of a sudden, My entire body began to float. My body was above the bed, by a few inches. And I desperately try to lay back down, and I'm freakin the fuck out. My heart is pounding, I can't sleep, I hear mumbles (but not actual words). 5th day, I called My Friends over, so they can stay with Me (while I try to sleep). So that night, they were with Me. I'm explaining what all is going on in the apartment. They said, "Yeah right." They didn't believe Me. So, they were in the home, and I fell asleep on the couch (while they were in the living room). All of a sudden, My body began to float. My friends were stunned. I had woken up, and said, "See what I'm talking about. Get Me DOWN." I was floating, and My Body had floated all the way up to the ceiling. Then, I changed. I felt as if this 'shadow' or 'spirit' jumped into My body. I transformed into a different person. Then, My Body slowly lowered to the couch. I got up. I am extremely pale. I grab a knife. I stabbed Myself in My left forearm. My friends gasped. I didn't feel the pain, while blood squirted all over My arm. I sat on the couch, and fell right to sleep (while My Friends are in shock). 6th day comes, and I'm My usual self. My friends had arrived to My home, with a Lady who I didn't know. This lady was a doctor. She stated, "Everyone has to drink this formula. If you drink it, the spirit will not go inside of your body or soul." We all sipped the drink. After that, the spirit (or shadow) disappeared. Yeah, all one dream.

No comments: