Friday, January 14, 2011

Review - Mummified sub nation party on Jan 7th

Mistress Clawdia, Lady Maria & I hosted a Mummified-Themed party on Jan 7th @ The Studio.

We had a good group of people that attended. Some new faces, a couple voyeurs, eager players. It was a wonderful event. The theme was Mummification. This means... Use Saran Wrap. Bubble Wrap. Bondage Tape. Duct Tape. And what did I bring out? The ultimate form of bondage. My Vac Bed. God, I love bringing it out, and having experimentalists get sucked into it. The vacbed isn't for everyone, though. Most people who are chlostrophobic will never hop in the vacbed. Hey, I don't blame them.

http://libertineschicago.com/2011jan18.JPG


There were a couple of novices from creativefilth.com who have attended. Very sweet couple, they were. I mummified the female victim in fun bubble wrap. I placed her on the floor, and tickled the shit out of her. She couldn't (nor didn't want to) escape. Her Boyfriend said, "She's very ticklish". So OF COURSE, I have to make My hands useful. My other friend, tickle tom, attended. he was mummified by Lady Maria. Her & I tickled him. It's always great to hear his laugh. It lightens up the whole room. Laughing is certainly contageous. 




http://libertineschicago.com/2011jan30.JPG

It brings a smile to My face, when the party guests are having fun. I usually advertise for people to bring their own toys. The party guests definitely did. I share My goodies, but not always. I purchased the bubble wrap, at Staples. Lady Maria purchased Her Saran Wrap, at Home Depot. Everytime I enter home depot, I say, "Ooooh, we can use some more of those for The Studio." Or, "I want to buy more chains from Home Depot. But, we already have enough chains at the dungeon." I have to watch what I spend, I suppose.

Would you like to see photos of the event? Alrighty then, here is the link:
http://libertineschicago.com

Our next themed party: We will announce the theme, soon. The date: Feb 4th (1st Friday of every month).

http://libertineschicago.com/2011jan5.JPG



No comments: