Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day - Sept 11th

- Today is the Anniversary of the NYC Tragedy in 01'. WOW, it's been 6yrs. already? Cannot believe it's been 6 years already. Where did time go. I remember reading this issue of Time Magazine.. . and inside the magazine, I remember an image (which I will never forget). The image was a man & a woman falling from the building & holding hands. I couldn't fricken believe that so many graphic images of the tragedy were published. On the Time Magazine website, I guess you can purchase that issue (Special Edition: Sept. 11).

- Promotion is always a fun job (currently promoting the next Dungeon Party, which is on Sept 15th). Wanna cum? Then EMAIL ME ON MYSPACE!.

- Speaking of dungeon-parties.....I find it funny how voyeurs watch scenes & they discreetly TRY to play with themselves. I've witnessed it. They get the boot.... especially if these are ppl who I don't know. I've received numerous emails stating, "What goes on @ Dungeon Parties?". Well...
People Dress Up (but it's not a requirement. Eye-Candy is always great), Voyeurs watch (which is ok), Couples & Groups engage in BDSM acts (well, that's what a dungeon is for), Individuals tend to bring their own Toys (since there is already LOTS of equipment to use @ the Dungeon), etc. Keeping the environment / play-space is very important. I started attending Private Dungeon Parties @ the age of 19.... to Me, I felt like 'a kid in a candy-store'. Or shall I put it THIS way, "a perv in a real Dungeon'. That sounds better. Couples playing (age range was 20s-50s, about), Nudity everywhere, etc. It was heaven to Me (thanks papi-chulo, for taking Me to the dungeon parties).

- Chicago mobsters have been found guilty (5 convicted guilty). GOOD! Story On Fox. It's funny how they were compared to T.V. Mobsters in this SunTimes Article.

- Why does My cat cry, as if she was a newborn baby? I mean, it SOUNDS like a newborn. It's scary, actually.
And My other cat was meowing in her sleep. Animal nightmares. AHHH.

- Exercising outside today will be a relief (I hate working out, when it's 80 degrees out). I could feel 'Fall' in the air.

- I think I want to get a Canon Video-Camcoarder from Tiger Direct. Canon is the BEST !

- There's a sexual predator in Chicago, who has a Myspace page. AHHHH.
People report his f*cking ass....his page gets taken down... then he creates a new page. This prick isn't even important, I just find it hilarious how pathetic predators try & hook up with ppl on Myspace... HEY, as long as their not UNDERAGE !

- What's this 'phish' shit? "Oh, My page was Phished... Change your password now". It's becoming a nuisance.

- "No, I don't do massages."
Here boys.... here's some helpful definitions to read (lol)...

Definition of a Domme.
Definition of a Masseuse.
Now compare the 2... VERY GOOD !

Foto of the Day (thanx bob)



*MX

No comments: