Saturday, September 8, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day (Sept8th)

- Yesterday nite, We went 2 THE SPOT (goth/industrial nite was taking place). It was really good. THE SPOT is a way-2-small bar, in My opinion. The 2nd Room was industrial with a teeny-tiny dance floor. We made the best of it, and danced. @ the end of the nite = EXHAUSTED.

- I was thinking... "It would be SUPER good to see these bands cum to Chicago: *Throbbing Gristle*, *Cabaret Voltaire*, Bow Wow Wow, altered images, Alien Sex Fiend, Death in June (might cause another controversy, like last time they came 2 Chicago), DAF, Sex Gang Children and Virgin Prunes. What happened to everyone? Did everybody disappear? And if these bands are still around, why ONLY PLAY in Europe.

- Nice Saturday, to go out Shopping & Walking.

- I seen this pay-per-view for 'THE BEAN'. http://bean.com. MOST informercials are 'fake'. But I think this one is actually 'for-real'. And it's suppose to help with back-pains. I don't know if I should get it er not.

- When We got home yesterday nite (actually, this morning), there were 2 stray cats outside. OF COURSE I had to give them each a can of wet-food. I'm FOR CERTAIN that the 2 pussies will be outside Our place TONITE. Shit, I don't blame them. 2 adorable cats (probably covered in ticks & probably has rabies). But one was a big black cat (BEAUTIFUL). I want ' it '.

- Interesting article on Chicago Nightlife, in NewCity. Read it .

- Ozzy & Rob Zombie r cumming 2 Chicago in December 2007. Speaking of Rob Zombie, I heard his new 'Halloween' movie is VERY VERY GOOD! What's your opinion?

- 'Do you do Massages', someone asked Me over the phone this morning. 'A Dominatrix is opposite than a Maseusse. Stay home & masturbate, if you really need a rubbin', is what I've stated. F*ckin' little bitches !

- Currently hooked on Italo Disco. What are your thoughts. Song:
Patrick Cowley - Menergy (you'll need to turn up the volume)



- Pic of the day - Myself & the Boyfriend (his hair is MUCH shorter now). This was taken on St.Patty's day @ Our Fetish nite in Chicago. That's the 1st nite that mike & I hooked up. :)

No comments: