Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day (Sept 18th)

- Dungeon party on Saturday got mighty roudy. Nudity in public clubs in Chicago is a MUST (yeah, that will really happen. The mayor would shut us out in an instant) . As of what goes on @ Our dungeon parties is strictly private. You'd have to attend a party 2 c what happens. Next party is the 3rd Saturday in October. I'll post the party info in My blog (when the party date is near).

- Yesterday was a nightmare. Got a new cell-phone, then I was looking for My car. of COURSE it got towed. Cab driver got Us lost (told him to take Me to the auto pound, and wound up paying him almost $10 for getting us lost . prick). Let's see, $160 fee to get My car out of the pound... PLUS a $50 ticket (for the hell of it). I love this fucking city.

- Yesterday was Mike & I's 6 month Anniversary. *evil grins*

- Just updated My pics on Model Mayhem. Link is Right Here.

- What's with this O.J. staying in jail for 30yrs. for stealing his sports memorabilia? Or did I hear wrong? lol

- What am I going to be this yr. for halloween? I was thinking about mike being a doctor... and I can be a nurse. Or 2 zombies. Halloween season is My fave time of the year. So much madness! Horray !

- It's slowly getting to My boyfriend, as to what I do. He is becoming more & more upset, about the fact that I play with other men for a living. That's I'm a Pro-Dominatrix. That I've been doing this Professionally for over 6 yrs. That I LOVE what I do. That I won't just change LIKE THAT ! I won't be doing this forever. He says that he isn't jealous about this. He just doesn't like it. Then he makes Me feel guilty about playing with other people, how UNSAFE I am. How I can catch a Disease. When I work all the time (session), It GETS to him (I sense it, I feel it, his behavior changes). We plan on making a Family, and I agree on this committment... quitting Pro-Domming when I'm ready for that big change in My life. He's right. I can't see Myself sessioning, if I were Preggie.. or if I have kids.... mike had knew what I do for a living (b4 We even hooked up).... @ first, he said he was 'cool' with it. But now (obviously), he isn't. he's encouraging Me to go back to school, to get My bachelor's degree (which is definitely a smart manuever). Right now, I'm having loads of fun & don't feel like I should change.... YET !

- Dommes, need a website? Then Go Here and read the info.

- Drooling, because I stumbled upon these boots:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
They're located on this Super Sexy Site.

- Getting rid of Rubber Attire, that I don't really wear anymore. Purple Catsuit, Blue Dress, Semi Transparent Outfit, etc. I'm selling the items for a very good price. Want to see photos? And receive more info? then write Me right HERE.

- Photo of the day (I WILL CUT YOU)



*MX




No comments: