Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day - Sept 12th

- New VacBed @ The Studio (Dungeon)... and it's BLACK.. It was made by Anton (Antons-stl.Com)..... and a pretty new Blue PVC Body-Suit (Can be used as a Straight-Jacket). So fricken happy, because the VacBed looks mighty DELICIOUS !

- Today, I woke up feeling sad, for no apparent reason. The day is getting better though.

- No, I'm not 'wierd' nor am I a 'freak' , just because I'm into BDSM/Fetish. I'm a Kinky Bitch, whom is good @ what She does. Treat Me like a human, not like a 'germ'... who touches other people (spanking, face-slapping, hair-pulling, etc.).

- They're blaming the mother, for the disappearance of little Madeleine. The blonde kid who disappeared. So fricken adorable, who would kill the kid? The parents? That doesn't make sense.... especially when they go to The Pope & plea to help the nation find their kid. It disgusts Me, that good & loving parents can just kill their beautiful kid. Do you think the parents killed the kid? The ma might have been framed. Who knows!

- Had a dream that I was into Burlesque Dancing & had to open for Dita Von Teese. So in the dream, I was 'stripping' & the audience loved it. Then all of a sudden, I couldn't remember what came next in the act... and decided to just 'pause' on-stage. Sounds like a Bad case of stage-fright ! lol. Why would I just have a dream about dancing?

- Was watching NBC's Today (just 30mins. ago)... and the ladies interviewed a Woman whom had 6tuplets (who lives in Lake Havasu, Arizona). The babies were so fricken adorable. But DAMN, 6 kids? YIKES ! They're greatful to have a team of helpers, for the babies.

- Working out today was a pain. I usually work out in the afternoon, but My body wasn't used to working out in the morning today.

- Quote Today : " Bitch, don't hate! "

Pic of the Day (thx bob. such a perv):

Photos Gallery - PicTiger

No comments: