Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Current Thoughts of the day (Sept4th)

- Selling My products (calendar & book)... RIGHT SMACKIN' HERE! Spread the word !!

- We are NOT going to have a Fetish Party @ the Kinetic Playground this Month (on the 2nd Saturday of September). The night has already been booked. *sighs*. Stay tuned to this website for the NEXT party (I'll announce it on the Message Boards anyway, but it's good to stay tuned):::BondageNightChicago.Com.

- Back to school for 400,000 kiddies. ha ha. When I was a young fart, I always got 'the jitters' (a day b4 school). Those were the days.

- This 90s House Music CD from Lady Maria is AWESOME! I used to be hooked on this s*it. Haven't heard this stuff in 4ever.

- Some prick over the phone was bitched-out yesterday by Me. What happened? I had asked what his interests are.... and he stated his interests in a 'Dominating-Tone-Of-Voice' (trying to top from the bottom).... *CLICK*. so he sent Me 2 messages after that, apologizing how the way he sounded. NO PRICK IS DOMINANT TOWARDS ME OVER THE PHONE. I refuse to have 'this prick' serve Me (or ANY 'Dominant male' serving Me).

- boys.... who knows how to make 468 x 60 FLASHY banners? If that's you, please write Me (Contact Me on Myspace.

- Thighs are killing Me (only ran 2miles yesterday, under the hot hot sun). Can't do it 2day. No need 4 Me to collapse.

- Our House Party on Saturday was excellent. And My home wasn't too messy. ONLY close-friends were invited. Whoever didn't make it? We plan on having FUTURE-PARTIES. Whoever DID make it... THANKS MUCH FOR CUMMING. Hope ya'll have a good time.

- Tweaking / Doing Maintenance on 3 websites today. woohoo. fun fun.

- Shopping for a car online (probably later on, when I get a chance).
Scion's are rad. Old School Mustangs are even MORE rad. Something used (with very LOW milage) would rock. Fast cars ARE A MUST !

- Hmmm, where do I see Myself in a year or two?

- Foto of the day: (with Floor and I in L.A. during DomCon L.A.). Pic by Ms.Simone.. .title : TRAMPLING IS SO MUCH FUN !

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The REST of this photo set is found in My MEMBERS AREA. Where is that Found? On MistressXena.Com.


*MX



No comments: