Thursday, September 6, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day - Sept 6th

- Had to take the ' L ' today, to go to the Loop. I never take the ' L ' . Oh, I went alone also. See, why is it that if a Female travels alone, she will get 'hit on'? Or a man will start talkin' to her (asking for the telephone number, or what not....THEN the dude will stare her down)? But if the chick is with a man, no OTHER man will go up to her. Yes, they'll look.... but won't go up to her. That's what had happened in My case. A simple 'fuck-off' to the dude usually does the trick (for the dude to back the f*ck off). Or maybe I should wear a ring (fake wedding ring), so the 'dude on the street' can get the hint.

- I turned on the news yesterday... and the #1 story was about a man getting murdered. And who murdered him ? Someone I know. YIKES ! Bad Bad Bad Boy !

- Got My Logitech Webcam Up & Ready 2 go. Wanna set up a Webcam show with Me? Then Go to THIS website, for more info. And NO, you cannot see Me using the bathroom.... or any sexy-time action. Just you and I ! Maybe I'll place My cat in the webcam too. lol.

- My storefront is up & running. I have MORE goodies to sell, very soon!

- Are You a Domme? Would you like a free website? Well, The Contact Info is right here.

- What a good friend told Me : "There is a law that says when you whip people you're supposed to give them the whip because it might have there blood on it and you can't use it on other people. It's like tattoo needles you can only use them on one person." I will certainly have to look into this. Better to do so now, than to be sorry in the long run. But HELL, Why do I have to give My whips to a slave/subbie? SHIT, My whips are fricken expensive!

- We're finally going to get 'The Dish' . What's your thoughts on 'The Dish' ? Good or bad ? I never really cared for getting satellite T.V.

- Backed-up on answering Myspace emails. So much stuff is goin' on... it's unreal. Don't think I hate you for not getting back with you. Just busy working on websites & answering emails from other acct's.

- Got an email yesterday saying, 'Will you Marry Me?' This response from someone I've never talked to b4. My response: F*CK OFF !

PHOTO OF THE DAY (mmm. rubber hoods !)
Foto by: F*ckin' Gerry @ EyeonFetish.
Click on the pic, to lead you to My website...


No comments: