Friday, September 7, 2007

Current Thoughts of the Day (Sept7th)

- Oh boy, the 6th year anniversary of Sept11th is coming up. WOW, it's been 6 years already? Where did the time go? And bin laden recorded something recently (now he has a black beard. he's one slick prick, hiding out in pakistan).

- Why does My cat love nibbling on My long black hair (when I'm asleep)? When I wake up, what do I feel? Her sharp teeth (probably with her drool) in My hair. EEWW.

- My BF is going to a wedding this sunday, and I wasn't invited. Whatever. I don't know the ppl anyway.

- It was so fricken beautiful when I woke up. Rain & MORE Rain. Tried NOT to splash ppl, while they waited @ the bus-stop (when I was driving like a mad-Woman).

- A call I received earlier, "Do you offer any type of 'physical-services'? What do you mean, I stated.. . "Footjobs/Handjobs", he states. *CLICK*. My feet are precious. Why would I want to use My beautiful feet on a disgusting cock? It crosses My line anyway. And why would I want to watch you cum anyway. Don't have My permission to cum. Beat off when you get home from a session.

- Reality Shows are getting pretty ridiculous. 'The Biggest Loser', 'Last Comic Standing', 'Age of Love', ETC. It's money-schemes, obviously. Hey , what happened with Flava Flav & the chick that won his 'love' ? Did she disappear already? GOD, who would want to wake up every morning to look @ that creepo (and ESPECIALLY those gold-ugly-teeth)?

- Hunting down a good treadmill. Everytime I run on pavement, My thighs hurt (which is a good thing). Treadmills are so much easier.

- Seeking a perfect female-slave in Chicago (or in the Chicagoland area). Perfect? What's perfect? There's NO SUCH THING as perfect.



Pic of the Day:



Awww, so cute !

*MX

No comments: